Prof. Rajiv Krishna Saxena
South Asian University (A Joint Venture of SAARC Countries),
Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021 (India)
Founding Vice President, South Asian University, New Delhi
Professor of Immunology and Founding Dean, FLSB, South Asian University, New Delhi
Pro-Vice Chancellor, JNU, New Delhi
Dean, School of Life Sciences, JNU
Professor of Immunology, School of Life Sciences, JNU, New Delhi
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Brief CV in PDF format
South Asian University
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Selected Recent Papers:
- Dutt, T.S. and Saxena, R.K. (2019) Enhanced antibody response to ovalbumin coupled to poly-dispersed acid functionalized single walled carbon nanotubes. Immunology Letters (In press)
- Dutt, T.S., Babu Mia, Md. and Saxena, R.K. (2019) Elevated internalization and cytotoxicity of poly-dispersed single-walled carbon nanotubes in activated B cells can be basis for preferential depletion of activated B cells in vivo. Nanotoxicology, 2019, DOI: 10.1080/17435390. 2019.1593541)
- Dutt, T.S. and Saxena, R.K. (2019) Activation of T and B lymphocytes Induces Increased Uptake of Poly-Dispersed single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes and Enhanced Cytotoxicity. International Journal of Nanotechnology in Medicine & Engineering Volume 4 Issue 3, July 2019
- Abbas, Z., Puri, N. and Saxena, R.K. (2018) Evidence of CD1d pathway of lipid antigen presentation in mouse primary lung epithelial cells and its up-regulation upon Mycobacterium bovis BCG infection. PLoS ONE 13(12): e0210116.
- Babu Mia, Md. and Saxena, R.K. (2018) Phosphatidyl serine externalization in different age groups of mouse erythrocytes in response to agents that induce anemia. Hematol Transfus Int J. 6 (4):144?149.
- Chatterjee, S., Bharadwaj, and Saxena, R.K. (2016) Identification of Stages of Erythroid Differentiation in Bone Marrow and Erythrocyte Subpopulations in Blood Circulation that Are Preferentially Lost in Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia in Mouse PLoS One; 11(11): e0166878.
- Alam, A., Puri, N. and Saxena, R.K. (2016) Uptake of poly-dispersed single-walled carbon nanotubes and decline of functions in mouse NK cells undergoing activation, J. Immunotoxicology, DOI: 10.1080/1547691X.2016.1191562
- Chatterjee, S. and Saxena, R.K. (2015) Preferential elimination of older erythrocytes in circulation and depressed bone marrow erythropoietic activity contribute to cadmium induced anemia in mice. PLoS One 10(7): e0132697. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0132697
- Bhardwaj N. and Saxena R. K. (2015) Selective loss of younger erythrocytes from blood circulation and changes in erythropoietic patterns in bone marrow and spleen in mouse anemia induced by poly-dispersed single wall carbon nanotubes. Nanotoxicology 9(8):1032-40.